20 May 2008

All is well

Gosh, I can't believe that it has already been two weeks since my last post. I've been tied up a little bit with other things, therefore limiting my opportunities to get on the computer.

On May 5, my Mother went on her dream trip with her granddaughter to Ireland, I just found out about this adventure a little while ago when she asked if I would be willing to take care of her two cats while she was overseas. It was only about a week or so before she left that she bothered to tell me that she would be gone until Memorial day weekend! Obviously going over to her house on my way to work in the mornings to feed the cats and clean the litter, and then going back to her house after work to do more of the same kind of eats up a lot of my day.



By the time I get home, exercise my German Shepherd (trust me they need their daily exercise), eat dinner and do my housework, it's time for bed. With that, my time to work on the computer is rather limited. Also, I donated my camera to Mom's trip as well, so it is currently touring Ireland on a tour bus and not Eastern Washington on my motorcycle. My only hope is that she brings back a memory card full of pictures of the Emerald Isle and not of thumbs and camera straps blocking the lens.

I have had a few thoughts ricocheting around in my head for the past few weeks for the blog though my time is too limited to write anything down just yet.

Just thought that I would report that all is well in the Palouse and that I have been a little pre-occupied entertaining cats for the past few weeks. The bikes are both well and the weather promising. Until next time.

Ride well.
E.T.

No comments: